Wednesday, December 10, 2008

1st Dinner in Melaka

After less then an hour drive, we reached Melaka town but we has spent more then 30 minutes to find the hotel .We got there with a lady help. She gave me a clear instruction how to get there. A BIG THANK YOU to her.

The Room we will be staying.

Very small compared to the condo in A Famosa.

The hall. My son is busy finding where the air bed.

We had our 1st dinner at Newton food court.

Less then 5 minutes drive from the hotel we stay.

My dinner is "Lei Cha". Rice, vege, peanuts and herbal soup

mixed together.



My husband dinner "Fried Oyster". I prefer Penang one. :P


This is my husband favourite.



Both my children taking Japanese food.
Suprise when I saw this type of Japanese food.Look at my son, enjoy drinking Ice blended Lychee.


We headed back to hotel after dinner.
This is one of the picture I took from the balcony.















1 comment:

SockPeng said...

蚝煎和酿豆腐很诱人